eNVy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eNVy Forums

welcome to the eNVy forum!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  envy.usa.gs  

iPod vs. Zune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joemammy47
Bebay
Bebay
joemammy47

Male
Number of posts : 11
PWNpoints! : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-06

iPod vs. Zune Empty
PostSubject: iPod vs. Zune   iPod vs. Zune Icon_minitime16/9/2008, 1:01 am

For me, personally. Its a very easy decision. The Apple company in general just infuriates me. Microsoft on the other hand, I had no problem with them until Vista Very Happy. But anyways, I have one of the 30gb Zunes and it is amazing. They are kind of big, but so what? They are no bigger than the older version of the iPod. Anyways, post some insight on your preference, and why Very Happy.

For me: Zune all the way.
Back to top Go down
Zebobbybird
The Boss
The Boss
Zebobbybird

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-14

iPod vs. Zune Empty
PostSubject: Here is my deal...   iPod vs. Zune Icon_minitime17/9/2008, 2:26 am

Ok, so here is how we can split this debate, there is the ipod, then zune, then all those generic ones.

Personally, i think its all about what you are going to do with it

So, you listen to music, and watch movies, but nothing else:
I would go with the zune, its a fair price, and has a nice amount of memory, and in my opinion, has a cooler menu style.

So, you listen to music, watch movies, and happen to be a hacker, hardcore modder, or really really like your unix or linux kernels:
Go with the ipod, it has a kernel similar to unix which means you could run certain linux apps. or a full linux os, because it is very expandable. it has more control options than the zune, so it can be easier to manuver through those cacodemons in doom if your into adding games, this is the one for you.

If you listen to music but nothing else:
Get one of those generic crappy ones, compared to its ipod equivalent, a generic mp3 player (IE 1gb) is nearly $50 cheaper if you know what store to get it at. generic ones, usually have no proprietary software, so therefore, you dont have to use Itunes if you dont like it, but can if you do. This means that you can use whatever software you want to add and manage your music, including explorer.exe (aka the standard windows folder viewer) Windows Media Player, Jukebox, rythmbox, nebulus, and of course good ol' dos.

please tell me you dont actually use fucking dos.
that is my verdict.
Back to top Go down
http://envy.usa.gs
joemammy47
Bebay
Bebay
joemammy47

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-06

iPod vs. Zune Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod vs. Zune   iPod vs. Zune Icon_minitime17/9/2008, 3:06 am

Wow, very nice bud. I totally agree with pretty much everything you said. Oh and don't forget, the zune has radio and bluetooth for sharing things with friends Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPod vs. Zune Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPod vs. Zune   iPod vs. Zune Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

iPod vs. Zune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eNVy Forums :: Gadgets :: MP3 Players-
Jump to: